Dating and Relationship Articles for Men
- 6 Truths To Overcome Performance Anxiety With New Womenby Nick Notas on November 25, 2020 at 5:43 pm
Preparing for sex with a new partner can feel like preparing for war. Honestly, there are few moments in life when men feel that same intense feeling of dread. I’ve seen men getting ready for a date with a woman with their hands shaking and ready to puke like they’re about to storm the beaches
- Episode #155 — The 5 Things That Make People Like You… Instantly.by Dr. NerdLove on November 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The most magnetic, charming and well liked people aren’t popular because of their looks, their money, or their bodies. People like them because of they make others feel and the value that they bring into other peoples’ lives. These 5 qualities will help you create stronger, more profound connections with others, teach you to be The post Episode #155 — The 5 Things That Make People Like You… Instantly. appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- 3 Big Mindsets to Winning the Long Game in Datingby Nick Notas on November 17, 2020 at 4:16 pm
There was a time when I loved digesting every little thing about dating. It was all so addictive. When you first discover you CAN actively get better with women and grow your confidence, it feels like uncovering ancient texts to find the holy grail. You become obsessed thinking that if you just find the right
- Episode #154 — The Secret To Building Incredible Emotional Strength And Powerful Confidenceby Dr. NerdLove on November 5, 2020 at 3:30 pm
Right now, we are living through the most stressful, even outright traumatic year that most of have ever faced in our lives. Even if you’re in a relatively good place, we’re all getting hit with bad news, more stories of police violence, political corruption, the continuing pandemic, even potential fallout from the election. It can The post Episode #154 — The Secret To Building Incredible Emotional Strength And Powerful Confidence appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- Episode #153 — The Secret to Stronger, Healthier Relationshipsby Dr. NerdLove on October 21, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Have you struggled with relationships that were bad for you? Maybe you’ve been in a toxic relationship with somebody who was always manipulating you into ways of getting what they wanted, leaving you feeling like a doormat. Maybe you had friends who treated you badly or would pressure you into going along with jokes at The post Episode #153 — The Secret to Stronger, Healthier Relationships appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- Episode #152 — This Is What Nobody Tells You About Having ADHDby Dr. NerdLove on October 7, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Growing up, I knew I was struggling with things that other people seemed to be able to do without a second thought. I thought I was just lazy, that I needed to be more disciplined and to take things more seriously. But it never worked, and I never understood why. Now, after a lifetime of The post Episode #152 — This Is What Nobody Tells You About Having ADHD appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- Episode #151 — The 5 Things You Need to Know To About Datingby Dr. NerdLove on September 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm
The #1 reason why so many men struggle with dating is very simple: they don’t know what it takes to be successful with women. Attraction isn’t a checklist; having all the right “stats” isn’t going to magically make you attractive to women. Learning to succeed with women isn’t about having the right car or the The post Episode #151 — The 5 Things You Need to Know To About Dating appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- Episode #150 — Stop Being Afraid Of Rejectionby Dr. NerdLove on September 9, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Rejection hurts… but the fear of rejection can often hurt even worse. In fact, when we give into the fear of rejection, we often set up a pattern that can affect us throughout our lives. Rejections we’ve experienced in the past can end up affecting us NOW. When we give into the fear of rejection, we The post Episode #150 — Stop Being Afraid Of Rejection appeared first on Paging Dr. NerdLove.
- 3 Times I Realized Being a Pickup Artist Was Really Weirdby Nick Notas on September 3, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Confession: I used to be a professional pickup artist. Yes, I read women’s palms and rehearsed ridiculous lines that other men claimed were the secret to getting laid. I even used a “cool” pseudonym, Niko. But, that was a lifetime ago. I’ve spent the past twelve years teaching men to honestly know themselves and communicate
- 20 Guaranteed Ways To Drive Women Absolutely Wild…Literallyby Nick Notas on August 6, 2020 at 2:44 pm
Yuck. I want to throw up. Why would I write this garbage? Articles about “How to Drive Women Wild” are some of the most clichéd and overdone ideas. Everybody has one. And that’s exactly why I wanted to write this. I wanted to do it justice. Because I got to be honest, I think most