If you don’t have fun dating, you’re not doing it right.
- In Conversation with Nicole Philips- Explaining About How She Deal With Fear and Negativity in Lifeby Nicole Phillips on October 1, 2020 at 9:30 am
I was talking to my dog recently about fear. Dakota, my 70 pound Goldendoodle, and I often have deep, important conversations. As I looked into her brown, trusting eyes, I realized something. Dakota isn’t afraid until the danger is physically present. She has to see or hear it in order to respond. She doesn’t think http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- How To Find Your Life Purposeby Achintya Elegance on September 30, 2020 at 9:15 am
Spiritual questions like “what is existence” and “where are we all heading” are answered by knowing the purpose of your life. Life may be perfect, and yet there might seem just the ‘something’ that is missing. Now not everyone is inclined to find their life purpose. If you are already thinking in that way, it’s http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- How to Fight Fear and Negativityby Dr. Tonya Crombie on September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
2020 am I right? When you’re an anxiety coach, you tend to hear from people when anxiety levels reach an all-time high. And boy have I been hearing from people this year: my clients, my friends, complete strangers… you name it. We are all feeling big fears about what’s happening and what else might happen http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- 15 Best Indoor Plants To Embellish Your Living Roomby Shruti sood on September 29, 2020 at 6:15 am
Summers are the best time to give a flawless makeover to your home. Furnishing the house with vibrant and bright curtains to adding ceramic sculptures, wood furniture to the living room, hanging jute macrame to the windowpanes – make your home all set for a cheerful family get-together. But this summer sticks not only to http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- Top 10 Jobs That Get You Laidby Alex Wise on September 28, 2020 at 1:42 pm
The best part about is that you don’t need to give up on your career to do these, you can easily do them part time, in the summer, or just once in a while. Pub Crawl Leader The job implies taking people on a bar tour around your location. Usually it’s about 20 dollars/pounds/euros per The post Top 10 Jobs That Get You Laid appeared first on Loveawake.com blog.
- What is a “Player” and How To Become Oneby Alex Wise on September 28, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Before committing to actually write this article I took the time to scour the internet and find out what the common belief is about the term “player” in general. Here are the 2 answers found online: A player is a guy who is sustaining supposedly exclusive relationships with multiple girls simultaneously – WRONG! A male The post What is a “Player” and How To Become One appeared first on Loveawake.com blog.
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Positive Psychology Can Helpby Dr. Tonya Crombie on September 28, 2020 at 7:41 am
Does it ever seem like everyone else’s life is better than yours? It’s definitely seemed that way to me. I’ve felt like “their” kids are doing better in school and winning awards. Or “their” houses are cleaner and less cluttered than mine. I’ve even thought that even during COVID, “their” hair looks way better than http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- When Life Gives you Lemons- Make Lemonadeby Felicia Broccolo on September 27, 2020 at 7:10 am
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Most people are familiar with this common phrase and its meaning: when bad or unpleasant things happen in your life, try to make something positive from them. Good advice, but the actual application of this principle is often a lot more complicated than the process of making lemonade. http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- 5 Ways to Get More Prebiotics & Probioticsby Sofia Norton on September 26, 2020 at 5:44 am
Prebiotics and probiotics are becoming increasingly recognized as food components with wide-reaching health benefits. Research shows that they mainly support the health and functioning of your gut, but they also indirectly boost immunity, brain health, and even improve metabolic health. Probiotics are live microorganisms (usual bacteria) found in some yogurts, kimchi, miso, sauerkraut, and other fermented foods. http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness
- Chin Up Buttercup- How to Stay Positive in Negative Situationsby Brian Highfield on September 25, 2020 at 5:42 am
Did quarantine get you down? If you’re like me, and just about everyone else, you’re sick and tired of the grip this pandemic has on us. I’ve used so much alcohol-based hand sanitizer that my hands feel hungover. And what about these masks? I don’t even recognize friends in public anymore. Should I say “hello” http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorningLazziness