You are not happy in your relationship and it shows
It may be time to have "The Talk"
But, before you go there, you need to determine if:
- You are simply unhappy in your relationship, or
- You are on a potentially abusive relationship.
If you believe that you may be on an abusive relationship, you should truly consider reaching out to someone and getting help.
If that is not the case for you, then once you know the signs, you still have the opportunity to turn a potentially unhealthy relationship around. Either one of you may be having problems at work, issues with money, demands from family members or children, or your priorities have changed over time. The only way to find out what is happening and how to solve it is to talk with your partner about it and see what you two can do about it.
The challenge with talking about it is that many times we believe we have tried it but it on the past but it has not worked. This is because communication for couples is not something we learn in school, or in many cases not something we can learn from our parents, siblings, or friends. Every couple is unique on the way they interact, and what may work for one, may not work at all for others.
For those couples that want to learn how to communicate better, we have developed our program:
The Relationship Discovery Report
The relationship discovery report is a proven program that can help couples:
- Understand what are their personal values and expectations on their relationship
- See the areas where their values are similar and where they are different
- Learn what are the three major differences between the two of you, and how you can address these before they become problems.
NEW FROM THE BLOG...
Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris