Kalorel also known as the (“Company) at its own discretion may provide psychometric assessments, coaching, certification, training and development, and other products or services subject to these terms and conditions (“T&C”) to the clients also known as “user(s)” or “buyer(s)”. Please review these terms and conditions prior to using any of our products. Using any product signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you can return the unused Products for a refund under the terms of the Limited Warranty, as outlined below.
The user agree that these terms supersede any other terms shown or included with any of the company products and services.
LIMITATION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR APPLICABILITY
- Kalorel information, product(s) and/or service(s) are provided “as is” and for entertainment purposes only, with no expressed or implied claims of merchantability or applicability of the product(s) and/or service(s) presented, recommended, or sold on our site or on other sites to our customers, associates, partners, distributors, or anyone who buys, recommends, or sells any of our Product(s).
- The contents of the Kalorel website, and or the Product(s) and service(s), are provided for entertainment purposes only, do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on Kalorel is provided without any warranty of applicability of any kind. You may use the material on or received from Kalorel at your own discretion.
- By purchasing, recommending, distributing, or in any other way using Kalorel Product(s), you implicitly agree that you understand that those Product(s) are created and provided for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute a form of advice.
- The decision to follow, recommend, or implement any of the potential recommendations or advice that may be found in our website, case studies, documents, assessments, reports, emails or recommendations from coaching and other interactive sessions, is completely up to you, and you accept any potential consequences that may arise from that decision.
- We fully recommend you consult a qualified professional to help you evaluate any advice and determine if they are applicable to your specific case.
- The user agrees that the company will not be liable for breach-of-contract or any other damages actual or speculative suffered by the user, or that Kalorel could not have reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything written herein to the contrary, the buyer and the company acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not the Buyer has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.
- The user/client agrees that Kalorel’s maximum liability under this agreement will not exceed the fees paid by the user under this agreement during the 12 months preceding the date upon which the related claim arose.
2. DIGITAL PRODUCTS – TERMS OF SALE & LIMITED WARRANTY
- How can I purchase the Relationship Discovery Report?
- Kalorel products and services are available directly through our online store.
- Redemption codes that can be redeemed for single-user licenses are also available from licensed relationship coaches and resellers. For a list of authorized resellers, please see our license redemption page.
- If you will like to become one of our licensed coaches or resellers please contact us at info – at – kalorel – dotcom
- What are the terms of sale?
- All products are offered subject to the terms of the particular license agreement included with each product.
- All sales are final. Our “digital products/reports” are individually customized for each person and for that reason not interchangeable, returnable, or refundable.
- What is your return policy?
- Because all of our products are individually customized, we offer all our clients a fully functional 7-day trial version of the Relationship Discovery Report which you may use to evaluate its suitability for your needs prior to purchasing.
- All refund requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to a minimum 20% processing fee. To request a refund, please contact our sales department within 30 days of your purchase.
- The limited warranty for digital products IS NOT applicable if the digital product is purchased as part of a coaching package.
- Need help with your Report?
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the Relationship Discovery Report, we are happy to work with you to resolve them. To open up a support ticket, you can select the Customer Service link from our Contact Us menu.
- How is the Relationship Discovery Report delivered?
- All of our products are available exclusively via electronic delivery. There will be no actual shipment of a physical product. You can download the software at any time from our download page and the registration key will be sent to you by email.
- Because your purchase receipt and registration number are only provided in electronic format, you should print or otherwise safely archive a copy of the email invoice that you receive after your order has been processed. This invoice will serve as your proof of purchase and eligibility for technical support, future upgrades, and special offers.
- Which type of payment do you accept?
- We accept the following methods of payment for orders placed through our online store. Please note that not every form of payment is accepted in every country.
- Credit Cards: We use PayPal services to accept MasterCard and Visa payments.
- PayPal: We accept payments originating from PayPal accounts.
- Amazon Payments: We accept payments originating from Amazon Payments. If you do not see this option at checkout, we do not accept this form of payment for your country.
- Do you charge tax, such as VAT, or other duties?
- Applicable taxes are charged at the discretion of the importing country and are the responsibility of the customer. These costs may be added at the end of the checkout process and are not necessarily displayed on the product selection pages.
- What kind of e-commerce security do you use?
- We process all of our payments using PayPal secure commerce services. We do not store any client payment information.
3. COACHING OR COUNSELING SERVICES LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coaching services are provided on a T&E basis and the program will include a limited warranty.
- All clients can request a cancellation of all future sessions and obtain a refund of any unused fees at any time.
- In addition, we understand that your personal situation and/or expectations may change, and offer a limited (one time only, one session) retroactive warranty.
- If at any point in time you believe that the last session was not as productive as you will like it (at least 24 hours before your next session) you could at your convenience request we could repeat the last session to address any issues that you may encounter, or you can choose to cancel any remaining sessions and get a refund for those and for the (one) last session that you participated on.
- This limited warranty does not include the individual or couples coaching sessions prior to the last one.
- After the second coaching session is completed, this limited warranty WILL NOT cover the cost of any digital products/reports that you may have received which then will be billed at full list price before providing any refund on unused sessions.
- In order to receive this warranty both clients in a coaching session will be contacted to confirm that they request a refund and make a request at www.kalorel.com/cs
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and the Product(s) are provided by Kalorel on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, KALOREL will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation: loss of business, opportunity, data, and/or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and its Product(s).
- KALOREL makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website, its Product(s), will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Kalorel and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Kalorel arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- Nothing in these documents shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of KALOREL for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of KALOREL or that of its employees or agents.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Florida or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in the digital and downloadable products industry and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
5. CHANGES TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
6. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
- This Limited Warranty governs the manner in which Kalorel sells its Product(s). This policy applies to the site and all Product(s) and Service(s) offered by Kalorel.
- By accessing and using our site, and purchasing any of our products or services, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using our site and/or stop buying or using our Product(s) and/or Service(s) including the web site and any and all communications, digital products, recommendations, or advice received from Kalorel at any time.
Last version – Jan 24, 2020